AWS Content Creator (Remote UK-based)
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomContent Team
NOTE: This is a 100% remote role for someone based in the UK. Must be able to travel very occasionally to the London office for meetings.
Who are we?
Cloud Academy is a hyper-growth upskilling and reskilling SaaS company, focused on enabling enterprise customers to have full transparency and control over their tech workforce skills readiness. In a rapidly changing cloud technical landscape where there is an increasing tech skills gap in the market, combined with the difficulty organizations are facing to retain tech talent and the demands for numerous technical certifications, companies need the ability to manage these skills at scale more than ever. We help over 1000 customers visualize, assess, transform and measure their teams’ tech skills readiness through a unique Skills Intelligence Platform, powered by world class cloud training content. Companies like Warner Media, Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase and Walmart trust Cloud Academy with their technical cloud skills readiness at scale, so they can achieve their cloud business goals.
We are a global team, with colleagues in over 14 countries worldwide. We are a diverse team that is innovative, collaborative, pragmatic and passionate about making an impact. We thrive on a common vision, we obsess about our customers and learners, and we take pride in the quality of our work. Most importantly, we know that individually we are only as good as our teams are, and we always have each others’ backs.
We are seeking driven, highly competent, and creative team players to join us on the next phase of our growth story, as we scale our winning products to help even more customers and learners.
Do you live and breathe all things AWS? We are looking for an AWS content creator to help us build and maintain our AWS content library.
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
As a member of our Content Team, you will be challenged to produce and maintain educational content for Cloud Academy, a renowned training provider for thousands of people worldwide. Our customers vary from US-based Fortune 500 companies to IT professionals in Japan to small teams of developers in the UK. You’ll report to the AWS Content Director, and your time will be divided between creating new learning content yourself and collaborating with our internal content, product, and engineering teams to make sure Cloud Academy creates the best possible product and learning materials for our users.
- Infrastructure or developer experience on AWS
- Hold 2 or more AWS certifications already and have a passion for gaining more at the Professional or Specialty level
- Technically proficient with cloud computing - security concepts, machine learning principles, database, and data analytic technologies
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Experience in creating demos or training content
Bonus Points (you should have deep experience with some of the below):
- Authentication and access control mechanisms
- Network architectures
- Machine learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Application development languages, such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP
- Data science
Support for you:
- You will learn every single day, Cloud Academy will boost your career involving you in large and strategic projects with top global brands
- Professional growth. This position will allow you to interact and learn from a variety of professional teams, from Product to Content, that are redefining how tech skills are assessed and developed.
- We hire people we trust, you will be empowered and trusted with increasing responsibilities and challenges and that will bring you to a fast and very rewarding career path.
- Budget for professional development
- 5 weeks paid vacation plus paid holidays and sick time
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development