Customer Support Representative, Philippines
RemotePhilippines, National Capital Region, Manila AreaCustomer Success
NOTE: This is a 100% remote position for candidates located in The Philippines.
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessments. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
We are looking for a professional to handle end-user customer support for Cloud Academy’s B2C and B2B enterprise SaaS customer base. This position must also work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and be able to work under pressure at times, handling various activities and confidential matters with discretion. The individual will be able to exercise good judgment in various situations, with strong written and verbal communication, information technology management, vendor management, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This position must maintain current technical skills, excellent client service, and a professional demeanor. You should have a conceptual knowledge of AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platforms and a limitless desire to learn more about technology.
This position reports directly to our Customer Support Manager and works closely with our US-based enterprise Customer Success team, our Swiss-based product development team, and our global team of training content creators.
What You’ll Do
- You will work Monday through Friday, 10 pm - 7 am Manila Time (Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm Central Standard Time)
- Be the face of Cloud Academy with our customers, delivering excellent interactions over email, live chat, and online voice channels.
- Support users of Cloud Academy’s web app, mobile applications, and Hands-on Labs (actual training environments on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform like the ones you see here).
- Evaluate user needs, collect customer feedback, research and identify technical problems, and work with content, engineering, and product teams to determine workarounds and solutions.
- Participate in weekly product and support meetings using data to help determine priorities for our product and content teams.
- Identify common themes to create platform FAQs and proactively coordinate with our content and engineering teams.
- Strong track record in customer support for a B2C and B2B Enterprise SaaS product.
- Ability to grasp and explain complex technical concepts and techniques across multiple platforms.
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform service offerings and a strong desire to learn more
- An innate sense of urgency to get things done the right way.
- Ability to act independently and hold stakeholders across the company accountable for deliverables.
- Experience and prudence in dealing with sensitive data and systems (e.g., handling e-commerce disputes).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- A dedicated home office space with high-speed and reliable internet, a computer, and a headset
- AWS, Azure, GCP certified — or you have passed an equivalent Cloud Academy certification prep exam
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience supporting e-learning platforms.
- Computer hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of networking
- Understanding of information security concepts, tools, and processes