Demand Generation Manager, ABM (Remote - U.S.)
RemoteUnited States, Illinois, ChicagoMarketing
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a ABM strategy to help achieve sales goals, with a key focus on attracting new business.
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and executing
- Apply an experimentation mindset to ABM campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
- Collaborate with ABM leadership team (sales and marketing interlock) to select key accounts
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Work closely with marketing ops and business ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Partner closely with AEs to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- 5+ years of experience in account based marketing or similar field, with the desire to learn more about account based marketing strategy
- Experience in Account Based Marketing for New Logo acquisition in the Enterprise B2B space
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Be bold, willing to try new things, and experiment on the edge!
- Ability to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player who is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- CRM/marketing automation background nice to have - Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, 6sense or Demandbase
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Competitive salary with a bonus plan
- 401(k) with a Company match
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision with Aetna
- Four weeks of paid vacation per year (that increases to five weeks after two years with the company!
- Paid public holidays, sick days and 1 day to volunteer at your favorite non-profit per year
- 6 weeks of fully paid parental leave once you hit the one year mark - inclusive of all parents, birth or adoption (pro-rated for less than 1 year tenure)
- Lots of opportunity for growth! We believe in promoting our great people
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.