DevOps Subject Matter Expert
At Cloud Academy, we‘re builders. Learning new technology is just as exciting for us as building it. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology, including big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, to enable digital transformation across teams at some of the world’s largest companies. Now is your chance to join our talented team as a Cloud Subject Matter Expert who is passionate about cutting-edge technology, and looking for an opportunity to help others grow their expertise in cloud computing.
What You Will Do:
- Design and create new online courses, quizzes, labs, and learning paths in collaboration with Content Producers, Editors, and Designers.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies, and be an expert across platforms.
- Get certified on Azure, Google Cloud, and/or AWS if you aren't already.
- Work with our Marketing and Sales teams to support their efforts to promote Cloud Academy content, including creating blog posts and leading webinars, as well as helping to build our network and community.
- Developer or infrastructure experience on the cloud, with a passion for learning new technologies.
- Experience working with server virtualization (VMWare, Xen, etc.), IaaS and PaaS cloud (AWS, Azure, GCE, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Heroku, OpenStack, CloudStack, CloudFoundry), ideally across multiple technologies.
- DevOps expertise, including the ability to evangelize the culture, and knowledge across related tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Ability to migrate and implement solutions and scenarios across different cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.