Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM) Specialist
NOTE: This position is based in our office in Mendrisio, Switzerland, just 7km over the border from Como, Italy. Mendrisio is easily commutable from Milan, Como, Varese or Lugano and we provide the train ticket for you! We are also happy to assist with your relocation to this beautiful part of Europe!
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform (SaaS) that delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
From the fundamentals to advanced scenario training, Cloud Academy empowers individual learners and organizations with the skills, critical thinking, and hands-on experience needed to discover, deploy, and optimize the multi-cloud.
We are looking for a T-shaped digital marketing professional - a Digital Marketing (SEO/SEM) Specialist - to join our fast-growing family and help us further improve the online growth of our SaaS products that are already used by thousands of people worldwide.
What you will do:
- Implement strategies to increase site traffic through SEO best practices
- Develop, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns on a variety of channels including Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Leverage tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs or Google Search Console to perform keyword research, competitor research, and identify priorities for improvement
- Develop effective Google Analytics tracking strategies to capture multi-channel performance and goals
- Work closely with the Marketing and Growth teams to understand tracking requirements
Who you are:
- You have a solid understanding of and experience with SEO and PPC (or at least one of them)
- You have 2+ years of experience in an SEO and/or PPC role either in an agency or a company, preferably working on international projects
- You are a fast learner and are familiar with marketing tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Google Search Console
- You have an analytical mindset and you are comfortable with using data to support strategies and actions as well as to identify opportunities and discrepancies
- You have a solid understanding of inbound marketing and content marketing techniques
- You have a solid understanding of Google Analytics
- You want to improve your skills and apply them in a very challenging geographical market and business vertical such as cloud computing services in the US
- Bonus points: you are Google Analytics and/or Google Ads certified
- Competitive salary including a bonus plan
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 15 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Relocation assistance