At Cloud Academy, we want to enrich the lives of our students! We feel passionate that everyone deserves an opportunity to start a new journey in life. In the modern-day market place, all companies are looking to move into the cloud, so tech skills and people have become today’s biggest assets for every organization.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Learning Coach to join our Customer Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a unique experience for students who start their journey with us. Students will have the ability to schedule appointments with you and it will be up to you to discover why they want to learn cloud computing, what drove them to our platform, and how they can enrich their lives through our world-class, self-paced, online technology courses.
Cloud Computing is a broad term that encompasses several technologies, platforms, and skills that can be very overwhelming when a student begins. Students deserve to have a personal experience with a cloud computing professional who will help guide them on their new path. That’s you!
What you will do:
- You are responsible for being the face and voice of Cloud Academy for hundreds of students who need help getting started. You will meet with new Cloud Academy students who have questions about what cloud platform to use, what platform would be best in the job market, and what might be best for them in their current or future roles
- Guide and educate students through our platform and features
- Learn about the student’s history and put them on a path to accomplish their dreams in cloud computing
- Create and maintain reports on meetings with students. Then report those findings to the customer support team on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Take career advice, educational, and basic support desk tickets
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Support Manager
- A strong heart for customer support.
- Should wake up wanting to do everything you can to help someone change their lives every day
- A strong passion for technology and the Cloud
- Know what cloud computing is conceptually, physically, and understand the terminology.
Must have an understanding of Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud and their strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace
Must have working knowledge or experience in at least one of the three major cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure. Certification in any of them would be an advantage)
- Excellent speaking skills on internet-based calls
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a proven track record of delivering very high customer satisfaction scores.
Sales or Customer Success experience also an advantage
Support for you, professionally and personally
- You will learn every single day, Cloud Academy will boost your career involving you in large and strategic projects with top global brands
- Professional growth. This position will allow you to interact and learn from a variety of professional teams, from Product to Content, that are redefining how tech skills are assessed and developed.
- We hire people we trust, you will be empowered and trusted with increasing responsibilities and challenges and that will bring you to a fast and very rewarding career path.