Product Manager (Remote or Onsite)
RemoteItaly, Lombardia, MilanoProduct Team
PLEASE NOTE: This is either an onsite role based in our Swiss office in Mendrisio, Switzerland (it's just 7km and is easily commutable from Milan, Como, Varese or Lugano) or a 100% remote position for candidates based in Europe who speak fluent English and are willing and able to spend around a week per quarter in our Swiss Office (travel expenses covered). We are also happy to assist with your relocation to this part of Europe and we have a remote working policy!
Cloud Academy is a hyper-growth upskilling and reskilling SaaS company focused on enabling enterprise customers to have full transparency and control over their tech workforce skills readiness. In a rapidly changing cloud technical landscape where there is an increasing tech skills gap in the market, combined with the difficulty organizations are facing to retain tech talent and the demands for numerous technical certifications, companies need the ability to manage these skills at scale more than ever. We help over 1000 customers visualize, assess, transform and measure their teams’ tech skills readiness through a unique Skills Intelligence Platform, powered by world-class cloud training content. Companies like Warner Media, Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase, and Walmart trust Cloud Academy with their technical cloud skills readiness at scale, so they can achieve their cloud business goals.
We are a global team, with colleagues in over 14 countries worldwide. We are a diverse team that is innovative, collaborative, pragmatic, and passionate about making an impact. We thrive on a common vision, we obsess about our customers and learners, and we take pride in the quality of our work. Most importantly, we know that individually we are only as good as our teams are, and we always have each other’s backs.
We are seeking driven, highly competent, and creative team players to join us on the next phase of our growth story, as we scale our winning products to help even more customers and learners.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Product Manager who is obsessed with thinking, designing, and shipping products that don't exist yet on the market and with a strong sense of urgency to make it happen.
- Lead your team to successfully ship the product you envisioned. This includes onboarding your engineers on the experience, challenging them to make compromises to hit the market timely, and in the end, measuring the impact generated.
- Tightly collaborate with your designer to determine the needs of your users and craft the experience that will fulfill them.
- Understand the market and the competitive landscape, and help build a consistent roadmap for your Product stream.
- Talk constantly with your Customers and the Marketing, Sales, and Content internal departments to align your business goals with their needs.
- Support other teams of the organization by sharing candid feedback on their products and challenging their ideas.
- 2+ years of experience in thinking and managing Digital Products for Enterprise/Consumer solutions.
- Ability to lead a team, drive consensus and ship the right product to the right users.
- Hands-on approach to user experience and tight collaboration with designers.-
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture in a fast-growing business.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Also great to have:
- Former experiences as an entrepreneur or in start-up environments.
- Time spent in international environments.
- Strong technical abilities and familiarity with agile development practices.
- Competitive compensation and a bonus plan
- Four weeks of paid vacation per year (that increases to five weeks after two years with the company!) plus one day off per year to volunteer at your favorite non-profit