Sales Engineer, UK (Remote)
NOTE: This position is 100% remote for candidates living in the metro London area.
About Cloud Academy
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on the leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
About the Team
Cloud Academy’s Sales Engineers provide world-class pre-sales support for our enterprise sales team. They work collaboratively to drive business opportunities, by articulating the value of our product tied to customers’ objectives and needs. As we scale our business we have identified a need to add a SE dedicated to our UK market. This position is 100% remote from anywhere in the metro London area.
About the Role
- Enthusiastically lead prospective customers to the expected business outcomes of the Cloud Academy platform.
Deliver outstanding product demonstrations through powerful storytelling and articulation of how our software provides value to customers<
- Evangelize our platform at events such as AWS re:Invent, Microsoft Ignite, etc.
- Continuously strive for improvement in all skill areas and maintain up-to-date knowledge on Cloud Academy’s solution as well as industry trends and technologies.
- Work hand-in-hand with sales partners to qualify, drive opportunities and determine sales motions within accounts.
- Collaborate with multiple internal Cloud Academy teams such as product management, engineering, customer success and marketing.
- Be passionate about sales engineering and working with customers.
- At least 2 years selling and delivering SaaS products to enterprise operations teams
- Ability to work directly with customers with a strong commitment to their success
- Strong presentation skills, including live product demos and technical pitches
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including a dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence
- 40-50% travel within the local area
- Open-minded, positive attitude, and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
Nice to Have:
- 1-2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Competitive salary with a quarterly MBOs
- Budget for professional development
- 5 weeks paid vacation per year, with the option to purchase a sixth week
- Great company culture and work environment
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.