Senior Product Manager
PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in our Swiss HQ in Mendrisio, Switzerland, just 7km over the border from Como, Italy. Mendrisio is easily commutable from Como, Varese, Milan or Lugano, and Cloud Academy offers a relocation bonus and provides the train ticket for you!
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager, with a technical background, who is excited about building B2B SaaS products used by thousands of people worldwide. Cloud Academy is unique because of our user-first, integrated educational model. Our ideal candidate has a strong passion for education, skills development and technology.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Cloud Academy, you will be responsible for shipping products that improve the way our customers keep track of their organization’s skills, provide guidance to their teams and measure their results.
- You’re going to work with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Partners in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You will regularly talk with customers and prospects to gather feedback, synthesize their needs and turn them into product priorities for our roadmap.
- You will sit at the intersection of engineering, design, and business strategy. You will shape high-level product goals but also get your hands dirty to craft a great customer experience.
- On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with marketing, work with designers to conduct user research, prototype a new feature, iterate on a spec, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and are excited to collaborate with several different stakeholders to make the right decision for our Product.
- BS/MS in a Technology/Engineering field – Computer Engineering is a strong bonus
- 2+ years of experience in building SaaS Enterprise/Consumer solutions
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, and then define and deliver products
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, drive consensus and ship the right product to the right users in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture at a fast-growing business.
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy applications.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Perfect spoken and written English is a must for this position.
- Competitive salary including a bonus plan
- Train ticket paid for by the company
- Relocation bugdet
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 15 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development