Sr Content Marketing Manager (Remote - EST/CST)
Cloud Academy is on a mission. A mission to help people and companies develop the cloud skills they need to build the future.
To achieve this mission, we need to spread the word. That’s where you come in.
See, we need to build on the content and creators we have in house, and we need to develop marketing content that helps evangelize our message and builds our community.
We need an experienced B2B content creator who will work with us to produce high-quality, relevant, and engaging content across multiple mediums in order to help grow Cloud Academy.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and communicator with a strong understanding of content marketing. Someone who uses different, creative avenues to get our message across and help Cloud Academy solidify its place in the market and build our community. With this goal in mind, you must understand the importance of knowing your audience, what resonates with them, and how to distill complex ideas into compelling content.
- Understand Cloud Academy’s business, our customers, their challenges and opportunities. Understand this really, really well. Work with the sales team, success team, product, and others who are regularly in touch with our customers. Then let’s talk about content we can create. We view our content as an extension of the product -- it should help solve the same problems our product solves.
- Develop a content strategy and editorial calendar that aligns with the marketing team’s goals.
- Create engaging content across all formats and channels that helps our prospects, customers, and users understand the value and impact of our products and services; in some cases you will create the content, in others, you will manage the project in collaboration with people that might be internal, external, or both.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to determine content usage and promotion strategy.
- Help us build a scalable content strategy. In other words, how can we get the most use out of one piece of content?
- Work with the sales and product marketing team on any needed sales enablement content.
- Above all -- using content marketing strategies, help us build Cloud Academy into a force. Let’s help more people and companies improve their cloud skills so they can be ready for tomorrow.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B content marketing
- Cloud tech / e-learning experience preferred
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven ability to understand and work with buyer personas
- Ability to manage down, up, and across in the team and organization
- We’re fully remote, even when not in a pandemic, so experience working with remote teams is a definite plus