Sr. Customer Success Manager
NOTE: This is a 100% remote position for candidates in EST, CST or MST.
At Cloud Academy we are building the Operating System for technology skills. Every company will need to build software in the future, so tech skills and people have become today’s biggest assets for every organization.
We help large organizations worldwide assess, build and develop their technology skills at scale, investing in their people. With customers in 140+ countries worldwide and fantastic growth over the last years, we are now reinventing technology skills management for the Enterprise world.
Our enterprise platform is unique. Our Product and Content teams work on building a unique experience that drives change inside large organizations, with a combination of structured programs and software that we design from scratch, like Hands-On Labs, Content Engine and Skill Profiles.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Sr. Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering value to key business customers, developing strong relationships with clients that drive adoption and high customer satisfaction, and gathering customer insights to be shared with the Marketing and Product teams. You will also be working with the Sales team on expansions and renewals.
Cloud Academy is a product-first organization. Your passion for tech skills, personal development and well-designed SaaS enterprise products is a strong plus for this position.
This role will work with key and large customers within our customer base, and you will frequently interact and work side by side with our top leadership, reporting to our US-based Director of Customer Success.
What you will do:
- Successfully onboard Cloud Academy Enterprise users by training them on the tools available, determining how Cloud Academy can help them meet their objectives, and creating a plan based on their goals.
- Brainstorm, design and help define training strategies at scale with the help of our Content team and with an internal framework based on customer needs and Cloud Academy proposals.
- Regularly work and sync with our Content team to understand how to help our customers succeed with their technology skills at scale.
- Work side by side with our Product leadership and product organization to create a constant feedback-loop that results in new and better features for our customers.
- Conduct regular account reviews, sharing metrics and insights to ensure that customers receive maximum value.
- Create and manage feedback loops, gathering actionable insights that will inform the product roadmap and the content roadmap.
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction and NPS.
- Regularly review and proactively work on your customers’ content and skills KPIs to constantly increase them to deliver results and make them successful.
- Contribute to content and process improvements across the customer lifecycle to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Regularly visit your assigned customers with our top leadership
- Drive and facilitate expansions of our platform in each organization in coordination with our sales team
- You will learn about technology skills and technology areas including Cyber Security, DevOps, Cloud Computing, and Project and Product Management.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people, understand their needs and goals, identify creative solutions, and manage action items through to completion.
- A desire to search for reasons and causes. You must possess the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, make data-driven decisions, and use (sometimes incomplete) data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Have a proven track record of delivering very high customer satisfaction scores.
- A passion for actively advocating for customers, working cross-functionally with PMs, engineers, marketers, and others to delight customers and help them meet their business goals while being empathetic to the processes and priorities of other teams.
- A strong internal drive to relentlessly sets aggressive short- and long-term goals and possesses a desire to achieve them
- Identifies ways to create new leads and other sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, from senior executives of large companies to end-users, while actively contributing to the voice of the customer initiatives, providing customer feedback to other teams, aiding in prioritization, and following through to resolution.
- Success using systems (e.g., CRM) to track all customer-related activities and deliverables, pipeline management, and revenue projection.
- Ability to realize business value and expand customer relationships through deep knowledge of customer needs, rather than a feature list.
- A general understanding of subscription business models, including freemium, free trial, account expansion, and upsells.
- A strong passion for Technology and Cloud is a BIG plus for this position
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and related cloud technologies is a BIG plus for this position.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- You will learn every single day, Cloud Academy will boost your career involving you in large and strategic projects with top global brands
- Professional growth. This position will allow you to interact and learn from a variety of professional teams, from Product to Content, that are redefining how tech skills are assessed and developed.
- We hire people we trust, you will be empowered and trusted with increasing responsibilities and challenges and that will bring you to a fast and very rewarding career path.