At Cloud Academy, we‘re builders. Learning new technology is just as exciting for us as building it. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and empowering students, developers, engineers and companies to build and grow products with robust and constantly updated cloud skills. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled educational content to developers worldwide.
Cloud Academy delivers software and e-learning content to Enterprises and Individuals in 100+ countries worldwide. We are now on a journey to scale our product and content teams in our offices in both San Francisco, CA, and Mendrisio, Switzerland.
We have created Cloud Academy to let engineers, managers and companies worldwide use training and software to migrate to cloud technologies and learn how to build the software of the future. Our product evolved to a set of technologies and data-oriented products that manage the need to visualize big data in a meaningful way for several stakeholders: end-users, managers and enterprise executives. All of this is combined with a set of high quality training available 100% online.
Your mission will be to define and create highly interactive interfaces for our e-learning platform. As the Senior Product Designer you will face some of our hardest challenges in designing a data-intense interface for the consumer and enterprise market, with a special attention to the e-learning and technology objectives of our platform. You will be involved in key new projects, including the design of a new Hands-on Labs platform for the Enterprise world, the integration of a crowdsourced comment system and our gamification platform.
You will work with our Product team on designing the best e-learning experience across videos, quizzes and hands-on labs for our customers, both on desktop and mobile. You will report to our Head of Product.
What else you will do:
1. Build, develop, and lead the design functions within the new product development organization, including user interface design and visual design.
2. Attract, develop and retain top design talent.
3. Inspire and lead designers, while collaborating closely with design engineering, human factors engineering, and product marketing, to bring design concepts into reality.
4. Mentor and coach staff with a wide range of design and leadership capabilities.
5. Organize and manage the activities of the team to ensure program and people objectives are met.
6. Integrate user interface design and visual design functions to produce simple, highly usable, scalable designs that create cohesive, positive user experiences across multiple product lines.
7. Work with other design groups throughout the company to build a collaborative design culture, a cohesive user experience, and a powerful corporate brand.